Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My enablers.


      First of all, I would like to say:  Cracking Spines has been up and running for a month now!  Thank you everyone for your support.

     Some of you must really want this to work out, because I'm getting a lot of encouragement lately!  When I visited my mom (who is my biggest fan, I think) a couple weeks ago, she forced me to bring home at least 10 books to read and blog.  They're sitting on my shelf with the other hopefuls, waiting.  Thanks Mom!

     Then the other day I got a text from a friend/co-worker of mine, showing me a picture of a book about Henry VIII.  I was like "omg yay that's awesome", but the really awesome part was the next day when she walked up to me at work and handed the book to me.  I was like "FOR ME!?!?!?!"  I may have done a little dance later; I seem to have a nerdgasm over any book on the Tudor family.

     So thanks, guys, for feeding my addiction.  And thanks to the rest of you for reveling in it with me.




1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I enjoy feeding your addiction.

    ReplyDelete